Shifting the focus back to listener emails, Dan talks about finding a good co-host, balancing levels, story-style podcasts, replacement episodes, DMCAs, lavalier mics, a Fireside update, and the right way to end a podcast.
Links for this episode:
- 5by5 | The Pipeline
- 5by5 | Back to Work
- Fireside - Podcast hosting and analytics by podcasters for podcasters
- Amazon.com: Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone: Musical Instruments
- Amazon.com: DBX 286s Microphone Pre-amp Processor: Musical Instruments
- Amazon.com: Shure SM58-LC Cardioid Vocal Microphone without Cable: Musical Instruments
- Amazon.com: Zoom H5 Four-Track Portable Recorder: Musical Instruments
- Beer Bottle Firestarter! - YouTube
- Dan Benjamin is creating Podcasts and videos
- Anchor - Radio by the people
Brought to you by:
Linode (Visit Linode.com/podcastmethod and use promo code 'podcastmethod20' for $20 credit).
Bench (Visit the link to get 20% off your first six months).